There is no better way of entertaining your clients or your family and friends than by inviting them to your company’s own race day. Let them experience the thrill and excitement of racing in style. The colourful spectacle of riders and racegoers together with the excitement of the racing, all from the comfort of your own hospitality suite or table, will make the day an occasion to remember.
At Taunton Racecourse we also offer banner advertising around the racecourse at extremely competitive rates. If you require more information and prices for Banner advertising please e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Orchard Restaurant is a first class dining experience and tables may be booked in the restaurant overlooking the course where your guests can wine and dine whilst enjoying a bird’s eye view of the entire course without the need to leave the table. There is a Tote kiosk in the restaurant for ease of betting, and plenty of televisions on which to view the racing. Tables can be booked from £65per person (premium fixtures would be from £70), which includes admission to the course, a race card, 3 course lunch, afternoon tea and unlimited coffee throughout the day.
If you are an owner or trainer with a horse running on the day or an annual member of Taunton Racecourse you can also take advantage of the fantastic 2 course lunch we offer in our Paddock Restaurant. Tables can be booked here for £20 per person ( Window tables £23 per person) , which will include a 2 course served lunch to the table whilst enjoying fantastic views of the entire course, parade ring and the stunning Blackdown hills in the distance.
Race Day Hospitality
We offer hospitality and sponsorship as a package. Taunton has purpose-built private hospitality suites with full views of the racing for parties from 12 to 150. Each suite has close circuit television which show all of the racing and there is a Tote Kiosk on the same floor level. See racecourse room plans.
Once you have decided on your budget, we can tailor a hospitality and sponsorship package to suit your guest list. The package can include free parking for you and your guests, admission, racecards, champagne on arrival, your private hospitality suite, a choice of menus and afternoon tea. Other drinks are not normally included in the package, however, we can advise on an appropriate drinks budget should you wish to set a limit on your bar cost.
Examples of how much it will cost to entertain your guests:
- A three-course luncheon for 10 guests with champagne on arrival and wine with lunch, admission, race cards and afternoon tea. £795+VAT
- A fork buffet including afternoon tea for 35 guests, admission and race cards: £2000+VAT
We would be delighted to tailor a hospitality sponsorship package especially for you and your guests - either in a private suite or in the Orchard Restaurant - we'd make it an occasion to remember!
Examples* of typical costs to entertain your guests for a day in your own private suite with choice of race sponsorship are:
- 20 guests - finger buffet luncheon, admission and racecards, with one race in your company's name. £1565
- 30 guests - three-course lunch and full afternoon tea, admission and racecards, with one race in your company's name. £2605
- 60 guests - three-course lunch and full afternoon tea, admission, racecards and one higher profile race in your company's name. £4220
- 60 guests invited to your own raceday named after your firm with three races named by you, notice at the entrance and your Company name broadcast throughout the day. Including admission, racecards, superior three-course lunch and full afternoon tea. A two-colour racecard cover can also be arranged with cost depending on artwork. £5450
- 120 guests invited to your own raceday as detailed above, with a superior finger buffet and afternoon tea. £7990
Examples listed include catering but exclude drinks and VAT