GATES OPEN TWO HOURS BEFORE THE FIRST RACE
At Taunton we offer the following amenities for our owners:
- A designated Owners & Trainers car park.
- Six complimentary owner’s badges per horse declared to run, using the pass system, with unlimited additional badges at £10 each.
- A designated bar on the ground floor of the Paddock Stand with complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Food Vouchers to accompany the the six complimentary badges which can be redeemed for a snack of your choosing, from any of the racecourse outlets, or to obtain discounts in the Members’ or the Orchard Restaurants.
- A designated viewing area on the grandstand steps opposite the finishing line.
- We guarantee you access to the Annual Members Restaurant, also located in the Paddock Stand, with a two course racing lunch from £17 (£12 if you exchange your food voucher) if you reserve a seat (01823 337172 option 4) by 4pm on the day of declaration. The same number can be used to book the more formal Orchard Restaurant, if preferred, where a £6 discount will be offered in exchange for your food voucher (this is subject to availability as the restaurant can get fully booked up weeks in advance.
- A big viewing screen at every race meeting
- A memento is presented to the winning owner of each race
- A winning owners’ room with champagne and refreshment to review the race with a complimentary DVD
- In the event of an accident to horse or rider, the starter’s car will be available for Owners/Trainers to use in order to get out onto the course. It is based at the foot of the control tower by the main crossing after each race until all horses/jockeys are clear of the course.
For the latest Going & Weather report follow this link
Directions to the racecourse can be found by following this link.